Re: press coverage

> Does anybody think the Elizabeth Smart coverage has already gone beyond good taste?

What do you mean? The *amount* of press coverage? Their inquiries? You have to admit it's a pretty fascinating story with a lot of unanswered questions. Her dad is creepy.
It's the discussion of Mitchell's polygamous intentions that are annoying me. They're indirectly making it clear that, as one person said, Smart has been a fourteen year old "sex slave" for all this time. Aren't minors supposed to be protected from this kind of thing? She's now a nationally famous sex object, and I'm getting suspicous of that recurring shot of her in a bathing suit.

This Pete think has ruined me for life. Do you think I should write to all the networks and complain about it?

;)
keets