Re: Who Fan Magazine 1979

  I have this wonderful new job that requires me to test scanners.
Hey, many congrats on the new job, Emmee!   :)

I am lucky to have the ability to scan my own stuff during breaks and have scanned the following article from the March 1979 fan club magazine Who's Next.

http://www.glowgirls.net/whosnext1979.pdf
Heheh. Let's see a show of hands--how many people here remember dinking around on an old manual typewriter like that? :)

It's really cool, Emmee. Thanks a bunch for posting it. :):)

keets