Mc-Gump

>From: Sroundtable
>Subject: setting kevin straight

Yeah, right.

>Considering our history on this list, I will always assume that any "joke"
you make at my expense is not a good-natured one.

It was funny.

>I was responding to a specific post of yours on Iraq.  It was certainly no
attack.

Dude, are you insane, or simply Forest Gump stupid?
I never said you attacked me.
*You're* the one who accused me of attacking others.
This, is a prime example of you lying via distortion and twisting facts.
You seem to operate in the same way tabloids do.
Say anything, and believe it will stick.
A quick blurb that will blur the truth.
I find this to be insulting to everyone reading.
They're not stupid Mc.
They follow this crap and can see for themselves.

Don't you see the irony in my joke (me, who was posting political post after
another, telling *you* to shut up after Paul sends his post)?
Given the Gumpness you're showing, I'm not surprised it flew right over your
head.
Jesus, you're beyond me.

>I will admit that I did mention your name in the political debate that one
time,

That's all I was saying, so then don't go saying that my name wasn't
mentioned (see above statement on Mc-tabloid distortion).
And, it was twice, and in direct response to my posts (more fact distorting
lies).

>You have been ripping me on this list for a long time

I've been poking at you.  And really, you bring it on yourself with the way
to state things, distort, rip on others in subject headers, call people
names, and otherwise act like a violent juvenile instead of the teacher you
purport to be.
God help our students.

>(blocking me from your e-mail, etc)

I'll come right out and say that I won't ever forget how you kept slamming
me at home.
Nope, won't do it.
I had never experienced such a blatant attack ever, and have never since.
Only you.
And, you can lie here on list and say it was only once, but the *truth* is
that you sent at *least* a half-dozen insane, blathering, ranting E-mails
*FULL* of name calling and down right fucked-up behavior to my home in-box
after I told you to stop.
Try and fool everyone here all you want, but the truth is the truth.
I hadn't been so angry at someone on list ever.  Had I met you in person at
a concert, it would have been ugly.
But, I'm sure you'll paint this as me again bringing it all up, when the
*truth* is that you keep reminding all how I've blocked your E-mail address.
In light of the truth, I don't think anyone could possibly blame me.

>And let's see, exactly where did I use curse words to make something seem
true?

Hey, you're the one that mentions history.  It is your legacy.
Or, were you just trying to invite me to a Hockey game?

>That's asinine.

Only one thing asinine around here...........
Go punch yourself in the face.

Kevin in VT