A friend thought you might be interested in this article

Hello,

sicilianmother@aol.com thought you would be interested in this article from EW.com:

EW.com News Townshend reportedly set to elude child-porn charges
http://www.ew.com/ew/report/0,6115,431592~4~0~,00.html

Comments: sorry if this has already been posted. I saw it on AOL's EW.com News page. It wasn't even hidden which surprised me. Jo

Please note that sender's email address has not been verified. This message was sent as an FYI by a reader of EW.com.
To sign up for our daily updates on the latest entertainment news and reviews, go to EW.com:
http://monitor.ew.com/ew/registration/registration_signup.asp