Re: Pete's rehab

In a message dated 3/11/03 10:16:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> I think it is extremely important that after this legal mess is resolved,
> Pete do a number of high profile music/interview appearances to explain his
> side of the story.

I think it would be good to do a 20/20 type of appearance to have enough time
to bring attention to his original crucade *and* set the record straight.
What an opportunity it would be to show his intelligence to the masses and
explain his knowledge of what is really going on regarding the dangers on the
net. He has such a broad view that should be heard!  I also think he would
like to do this type of thing.  Good idea.

(I don't think he will be on Leno though.)

Jon in Mi.