Mark, Mark, Mark... "There you go again."

> Mc:
>
> Gee, I've NEVER seen that argument before. You've convinced me; by ALL means let's destroy the future of this country in order to make sure something might not happen doesn't. Oh, and if you have any alcohol at your house and own a car, you're under arrest for drunken driving...by the same logic you've
> presented.

UGH!!  This is possibly the worst analogy ever created.  If I was a multiple offender of drunken driving and diagnosed as an alcoholic, I think my wife or other members of my family would be entirely justified in acting as the authorities and removing any alcohol I had in the house.  I think if the police revoked my driver's license and impounded my car for continued violation of the law in order to keep me off the streets, it would be entirely proper.  As for the rest of the comparison of the police to the U.S. government in this case, I AM DOING NOTHING ILLEGAL BY POSESSING ALCOHOL AND OWNING A CAR (unless the above scenario took place)!  Saddam has been in violation of the post-war agreement for virtually the entire 12 years since its inception.

And yet again, you attack me as clueless rather than someone who has a legitimate yet differing view from yours.  I think your opinion displays great recklessness and naivete, but I don't discount it as illegitimate because I believe in open discussion of major issues.  Those who dissent from your opinions are labelled "without a clue."  My arguments are based on facts and yours on assumtions.

Mc