Strategy? Yes please!

	>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx
	>Subject: Strategy?
	>
	>However, I think it's a little early to start a campaign. This isn't an official announcement, and I suspect we should wait for Pete >to make some indication of how he wants to play the announcement, if and when it comes.
	>
>Comments from anybody on this strategy? How does it sound?

I agree with you Lela.
We need an official announcement, and then simply ensure that the press has it.  But, it seems they are indeed paying attention, so I'm pretty optimistic that when an official announcement comes, it will be carried by most media.

I'm a bit pissed at all the inaccuracies in the recent articles we've seen.
Hell, the NY Post didn't even get his age right!
Arrrrrrrrgh!

And we still don't know that he *paid* for access!
Right Ken?  ;-)

Kevin in VT