Re: worst case scenario

>>Here's the worst case scenario, from Relayers:

>>>The only thing I thought when I read it was that
all of the papers would have the headline, "Townshend
Pleads Guilty" or some such....<<<

and as we all know, unfortunately that's about as far
as 90% of the population will read.<<

OTOH, only the Daily Telegraph has mentioned that he
would plead guilty to anything.  The spin from the
other news sources was that he would not be charged.
Its splitting hairs, I know, but _if_ he doesn't have
to plead guilty to anything it will make his PR
"rehab" somewhat easier.

Ken

=====
I SUPPORT PETE TOWNSHEND.