Pete gets a caution prediction

What kind of "criminal record," do you suppose they mean in these articles?

A UK teacher got off a while back with a caution and a spot on the sex offender list for two years. That would be a little bit hard to represent as "innocent" to the press. However, the "no charges and a caution" part of it sounds great.

A little smudge--I don't know that Pete is lily-white as far as criminal charges go. He spent the night in jail in Canada, and didn't he have to pay a fine in LA for assaulting a police officer? Ooops. Sllight criminal record, I guess. ;)

keets

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.