death to tyrants

> >Yeah, Alan, there's a lot of bad people out there who kill
> >innocents. That doesn't make them Hitler. Are we going
> after all of
> >them? No? I wonder why.

Look, Mark, this is very simple.  Here is why we should go after THIS tyrant right now.

1. The U.S. declares war on terrorism
2. The U.S. removes Al Quaeda harboring goverment in Afg (Taliban)
3. The U.S. continues hunt for AQ operatives around the world with relative success culminating in the capture of the #2 man
4. The largest and most unstable supply of biological and chemical weapons which are sought by terrorists to use against American civilians is located in Iraq
5. The U.S., in order to keep these and other such weapons out of the hands of these terrorists, will remove the regime which has produced them in direct defiance of a post-war treaty and destroy the weapons.

This is as clear and logical as I can make it.  Truth is, the risk is certainly not worth the reward in this case.  We might spare some of the lives of American soldiers in the short term, but we then risk the weapons being used against us in the long run.  I'm not willing to take that gamble and Mark is.

Mc