Re: Bjorn in the USA

> On my list are Dallas, Austin, Memphis
> (GRACELAND!) and New Orleans... Any travel tips here? Or
> suggestions of
> what I should see or where I should go?
>
> Long live rock,
>
> Bjorn

Well, Bjorn, it is quite possible that Who Are They will be playing in New Orleans during that period.  I'd love a listee get to see and hear us play, and then we'd show you a great time in the city.  Be sure to take one stroll down bourbon street (it's not for everyone, but something tells me you'd enjoy it), have a meal at Commander's Palace, and get drunk on a tour of Uptown Bars.

Mc