Re: Bjorn in the USA (southern states)

April is cool, likely jacket weather and traditionally it's supposed ot rain--but I think we're all having that now. Now and then it gets frosty or may snow, but that's freakish weather. You're likely to see lots of spring flowers. :)

Nope, just booked (plus I already have to go see McCartney on the 24th here in Holland).

How's the weather down south and how would it be in April???