Who's in a mystery

By way of Brian Cady on alt.music.who:

Thanks to Evan at Odds And Sods for sending this along:
I just got an advance copy of a new mystery that's got tons of classic rock references, is dedicated to Entwistle, and has all its chapters named after Who songs (incl. some solo songs). Check out more about the book at:

http://walpow.com/pages/olh.htm

and click on "One Last Hit and the Who" for a list of all the song/chapter titles.

I'm about halfway through the book, and am loving it... As soon as I
finish, I'll let you all know how it ends.

keets

"Never doubt that a small number of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has." - Margaret Mead.