Roger and Anthrax

Repost from TheShout:

Thanks to David Brewer for sending this along.
Rolling Stone

Anthrax "Come for" Daltrey
First album in five years due in May

Metal vets Anthrax will release their first new album in half a decade on May 6th. The time off didn't dull their taste for sinister titles; in the tradition of 1985's Spreading the Disease and 1998's Volume 8: The Threat Is Real, the set will be called We've Come for You All.

The album features Who vocalist Roger Daltrey on "Taking the Music Back," and Pantera guitarist Dimebag Darrell chips in on two other tracks. Anthrax has also added a new full-time guitarist since Threat, Rob Caggiano.

"The past couple years, we've decided to take more chances with out music," said drummer Charlie Benante. "The new album is all metal, but there are elements that explore other territories. For example . . . Lynyrd Skynyrd-meets-1976/1977 Kiss."

Anthrax will support We've Come for You All on the road with Motorhead this spring and summer.

--
-Brian in Atlanta
The Who This Month!