Re: pete jokes: my views

In a message dated 3/3/2003 8:08:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
carrieanne79@yahoo.com writes:

> My father also suggested I'm surrounded by a screen of
> non reality as a fan, and equated Pete's statement
> about how he visited child porn sites but didn't buy
> anything from them and just looked at the front pages
> and previews to how Bill Clinton said he smoked pot
> but didn't inhale.  It looks more like nonreality when
> you're convinced that everything a person says or does
> that would prove the hype wrong is just part of a
> clever and calculating way of covering up being a paedophile!

to me there is a big difference between just simply joking about it and
joking about it, but SERIOUSLY. I guess next time I should just keep my mouth
shut. it's pretty obvious I don't have the same mentality as the rest of you.
   and i'm sorry if people were offended and i'm sorry to whoever this person
is who is battling his/her father about it.