Re: Pete In Limbo Or, Pete *does* the limbo?

> Who at The Shout?

I don't know.  That message was sent to me by another person.  And I
refuse to reveal my sources unless I'm being bribed.

> Wait.  I thought Pete made it clear he *never* downloaded *any* child
> porn?

He did make that clear.  Unfortunately, the article makes it sound as if
he downloaded a bunch of stuff.  Ooops.  Oh well, it's just a man's rep-
utation we're talking about.  At least you don't see the phrase "suspic-
ion of creating & distributing" being referred to lately.  That made it
sound like Pete was making little child-porn zines & selling them!

- SCHRADE in Akron