Re: Karma and wait a durn minute here!

Dear Helen,

Very, very well said.  It makes perfect sense to me.  What I have learned
from God and other believers, makes perfect sense to me now.  It didn't always
and I did NOT want to believe.  But, one day, I  asked God to open my
eyes.....AND He HAS!!  Once you pray that simple prayer, God will open our eyes and as
we let Him into our life, the faith just comes.  If you pray, the Truth will be
revealed.  It isn't hocus pocus, it is very very real.  There are tons of
non-believers who after praying the sinners prayer or just praying from the
heart, they are blown away by the truth that is revealed to them by God.  If you
pray this prayer, just watch.  Your heart will change and it is REAL!!

Thanks again Helen,

Sincerely,
Jo