C'mon, Give Me Good Water

Hi, can't remember if I sent these or just thought about sending them, so if I did, then please forgive.  (erased all sent messages before I could check.)

It may be warm, but the snow is going to fall  "Faith in Something Bigger"

But now I'm here by the water, put the money down.
Before I walk on the water, put the money down.

Kathleen (who suffers from severe short-term memory loss!)