Re: noncewatch

Lela, re

> > What did you think of the Noncewatch guys? A little more scary than
> > Kevin and Scott?

Without doubt. What you stumbled across is a website run by the British White Nationalist Party, who are essentially racist right wingers whose aim is to make Britain an all white country. I think they may have been made illegal in the UK due to their racism.

By setting up the noncewatch site, and dedicating it to the memory of the two little girls murdered in Cambridgeshire last year they shamelessly abuse their memory to give themselves a veneer or respectability.

My advice to all listers - and if any other British listers wish to jump in with their thoughts please do - is ignore this site.

While they play on the natural fear and loathing of those who interfere with children, it is a mask for their real intent, and Lela, in particular I recommend you exercise care in giving out email addresses and the existence of lists like this to them.

Cheers,

John