Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

Lela, Mark's right.
This is a calculated attack by Jeff.
He started with an off line E-mail which showed his intentions.

I guess he's irritated because Scott signed up to Relayers? It really would be nice if you guys could come to terms, rather than declaring turf battles.

And *he* talks about scary.

I find the implication that any of us should be feared irreprehensible.

I do agree there's too much of this going around. It's a dirty and calculated way to fight.

"Pointed implications"?
If that's what you want to call it.

He's right.
There's a turd in the bowl.

Now, now. What does it matter if you're attacked? You don't have to fight. Actually I think it would be better to settle your differences here, rather than trying to divide up cyberspace.

keets