Re: a few more water references...

> I saw as he lit up my smoke
> Beneath his coat he was naked & wet...
>
> "How Can You Do It Alone"

I haven't decide if references to something or someone being "wet"
will count or not.  It doesn't strike me as a concrete water image.
But I changed my mind about Kevin's ripple (!) & allowed that line
"list status," so hold onto those "wet" references for now.

BTW, I also changed my mind on "Another Tricky Day's" line:

    You know how the ice is / It's thin where you're skating

Hard to deny the image of a frozen lake or pond there.

> I left my folks in the mud and rain
> It always rains in (on?) Sunnyside Road...
>
> "Somebody Saved Me"

I looked & there are numerous "rain" mentions in that song.  Good.

- SCHRADE in Akron