Re: C'mon, Give me Good Water

> Where the trees are bare and the rivers freeze...she washes clothes where the river ends..
> "North Country Girl"
> P.S.  Am not sure those are the exact words, so please help me out if they're not.

Checking the booklet in the CHINESE EYES CD, the line is:

    When trees are bare & the rivers freeze.

But the song also has the line:

    Where the sea breaks windows on the border line.

Buuuuuuut...... Pete Townshend didn't write this song, I'm afraid.  So it can't go on
the list.  It's a "traditional" (Irish?) song, & Pete only did the *arranging* on it.

- SCHRADE in Akron