Re: C'mon, Give Me Good Water

> "You can bet you'll forget when the rock starts to roll
> And the last meets the least by the watering hole"
>
> Dig.

Man, I would've never got that one.  That's why I'm glad
we're working on this as a group.  1,000 minds are better
than one.

BTW, if I don't respond with a "yes" or a "good job" to
anyone's examples, that doesn't mean I didn't read it &
didn't include it on the master list.  I just may not be
able to respond to every post, that's all.

And if you're unsure about an example you have, send it
in anyway.  We can always make a decision on it as a group.

- SCHRADE in Akron