Rock and Roll Hall of Fame

Hi all,

I've got time to kill so I'd thought I'd write up a review of my recent visit to the Rock and Roll hall of fame in Cleveland.

I wasn't thoughly impressed. The biggest part was no cameras were allowed, I can't say I've herd of many museaums with that policy.

The best attraction was right up front and talked about the greatest 500 songs in rock history and had a chart of the bands mentioned and where they got thier influcence from.

For example: If you brang up the Who there would be a biography of them then two aritist fo an earlier generation where they got their influence from. I don't remeber the exactacly what artist were mentioned but for some current artists it was quite a surprise to see where they got their influence from.

Like Ozzy Ossborne knew he wanted to be a singer from the moment he saw Keith Partirdge on stage or something like that.

There was primarily alot of memorabilia not so much artifacts. They had the original papers that Steven Tyler scibbled up the lyrics to 'Walk This Way' on which I thought was pretty cool. The majority of the exibits seemed to be for the really old (From my vanatage point) artists from the 40's - 50's.