Re: what?

In a message dated 6/26/2003 7:26:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
whocasa@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I guess it depends on the meaning of the word "back".  I've been lurking
> for some time, I don't expect to get involved much.  Since noone else responded
> to Inga with a 'thanks' or a sarcastic insult, I felt the need.

Jeff,

Let me be the "second" to welcome you back around these parts. I've genuinely
missed the input you give and your sense of humor.

And Inga, thank you for the great news relayed fresh from Roger Daltrey's
mouth!  He seemed pretty determined from all accounts that I've heard.  It looks
like the new album is no longer just an idea but a definite plan in the works.
 And they are giving out passes to the 2004 tour already?  It sounds like
Roger is giving Pete a good kick in the pants.

Jon in Mi.