Fwd: Karma and sin

This didn't come in the first time. Sorry if it gets posted twice
From: Keithjmoon70@xxxxxxx
Full-name: Keithjmoon70
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 22:17:27 EDT
Subject: Re: Karma and sin
To: thewho@xxxxxxxx

In a message dated 6/24/2003 7:54:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
schrade@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> So, you *would* accept an apology, then?  ;-)

Not me. I'm with Spinoza on this one. I don't require any messy value
judgments such as goodness, order, or beauty, since there's no purpose in the
universe.

I say let him say and do whatever he wishes and leave out all of the
judgmental baggage.  But that may look questionable to those that are told how to
think and what to think.  That's philosophy for ya.  Mere talk. On to what we
really do...

Seriously though, this may make Pete close enough to Roger that he would
cooperate with Roger's wishes in the coming years and go ahead with the band full
steam.  That man went to bat for him and shut some mouths.  Why does no one
fault Roger for this?  This puzzles me here. I hear talk about tolerance and not
having judgmental attitudes and it somehow doesn't apply to Pete.  There is
no way for us to know what was really done to him.  I'm so happy that Roger
stuck up for him.

Jon in Mi.