Shut up Pete!

>From: "O'Neal, Kevin W."
>Subject: New Pete Diary

No comments on Pete's diary entry??
Allow me................

>I know a lot of people must be wondering why I have not made any kind of
statement since the resolution of my case with the police.

Uhhhhhhmmmmm Pete, you did.
You then retracted it.

What's up like this?
Are we supposed to pretend we didn't read "I wake up free but branded" ??
What, it never happened?
Didn't exist?

I don't get this.

>I know now I can continue to work in my studio on music, and I am writing
all the time.

Music, or on your autobiography????

>I also still have a buzzing head full of opinions, anger, frustration and
energy I want to bring to bear on the authorities and treatment charities
who I once thought >needed my ideas.

Ooooo, let that buzzing calm a bit before you speak further Pete.

> Every time it occurs to me to say something about what is going on I
remember what happened to me: I was arrested, suspected of wallowing in the
very shit that >most upset me.

Ummmm, you weren't arrested for saying something about it.
If anything, your genius lawyer's advise to not say anything about what you
found, and then returning to that site more than once, is was got you
arrested.

>It sends a clear and loud message.
>What is clear is that I must learn to keep silent and focus my energies
elsewhere.

No.  You should join forces with those groups that have been fighting.
Don't run and hide in your studio.

IMHO
Kevin in VT