Re: We Need A New Round....

In a message dated 6/20/2003 12:33:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> 2. "he showed me"

The Real me.

I ended up with the preacher, full of lies and hate.  I seemed to scare him a
little so "he showed me" to the golden gate.

Now to play all the songs in my head *again* and get to that  "trust in you"
one. If my boys would stop playing the black dog riff on bass and guitar, that
is.  That one gave me hell when the phrase was "fill my head."  I kept
hearing RP yelling "dreams of you all through my head!"

Jon in Mi.