Re: Performance & Age & A Fond Farewell

>I can't wait forever!

Kevin:

My point exactly.

> Mark's waiting in the wings in case this is a stumper.

No, Mark's busy scanning his inventory's UPC codes for a website. Plus the meds arrived today and Mark is likely to be scarce on this list until around Christmastime. Else Mark starts coming across like you-know-who and the other one, and we don't want that to happen. Just don't let those two take advantage while I'm gone, as they're sure to given their mentality and my absence.

Cheers             ML
      An American loses his or her job every 30 seconds
          under Bush, 2.8 million jobs lost so far.