Re: agree and disagree

> There may have been a *need* to tour all the time. A need to be drunk.
> A need to chase women. ....Was he having a good time? I don't think it
> was all that it seems.

Despite your implanted sweeping generalization, not everyone who drinks
& uses recreational drugs is fighting off evil internal demons.

Yeah, poor tortured, troubled Entwistle.  Out on the road touring with
The Who & his solo band, both spreading & receiving joy.  Out on the
waters of the Caribbean & Florida Keys fishing in the sunshine, enjoying
nature & life.

What a sad, dark, miserable life he led.  If only he had been saved.
But saved from what?  His pleasurable, exciting, fun-filled life?  Pass.

- SCHRADE in Akron