Re: Exquisitely Bored yet fun game!

> > 1. "in the factory"
>
> 905!  "in the factory of birth"

Well, well, well.....look who's on a roll.  Cousin Kevin.  Way to go!

> 4. "I'm gonna run"
>
> Slip Kid "I'm gonna run till my feet are raw."

Oooh, Jason.  I don't know.  I always heard that line as just "Gonna
run till my feet....."  No "I'm."  I checked thewho.net's discography
section & they seem to be in agreement with me (although there are
occasional errors in their lyrics).

Do we need a ruling on this one?  I'm not sure I can give you credit.
I'm looking for another song with the full "I'm gonna run" in it.

So that still leaves:

4. "I'm gonna run" (not "Slip Kid!")
5. "there's a story"

- SCHRADE in Akron