Re: Scott and Kenny sitting in a tree.........

> Man, you've always been really sensitive regarding Kenny.

That's because Kenny takes a lot of the bad rap for Pete's mostly
uninteresting, poorly-written, latter-day Who songs.  Like it's
all Kenny's fault those songs blow.

> He just hits them with more ferociousness.  He hits the whole song
> with more ferociousness.

Whatever.  IMO, Zak plays that song very safely & rigidly.  Hardly
busts out at all.  You're just hearing louder drums & getting all
excited.

> That was my feeling, and the feeling expressed by a bunch of others
> as well.

Yeah, I think TJ also gets all hot & bothered when Zak plays that one.
Used to hate the song; loves it with Zak.

> Deal with it!

Oh, I am.  ;-)

> Who asked you?

I don't have that Who album!