Re: agree and disagree

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>>
>>YBYB and ATD and EF, for example, stay very close to the stu-
>> dio version with only a few minor variations.
>
>I know what you're saying; those songs don't seem to "grow" when played
>live.  They don't become "bigger," more explosive.  Good observation.

Survey says!??
XXX

I thought Zak put the beast into YBYB.
It became a rocker that wasn't used for piss breaks.

But, the main reason for the lack of variety or jams with these songs may be due to them being radio staples in their day.  Got to throw the public some thing they're familiar with.
YBYB definitely got one of the larger responses from the crowd on tour.

Kevin in VT