Re: Exquisitely Bored: The Who Game

> I may be late on these 'cause I'm on digest, but "Just want to
> keep doing all the dirty little things I do"...A Legal Matter.

Jim just squeaked in ahead of you but since you're on digest we'll
call it a tie.  Hopefully Jim will accept this & won't file for an
appeal, in which case we'd have to set up a meeting with the Review
Board & they would render a decision.  That can get messy.  Remember
the Games of '99?  If I never see the inside of a courtroom again
it'll be too soon.

;-/

Two left!

2. "through my eyes"