Exquisitely Fun

WoooHoooo!

>"dirty little things"

A Legal Matter - "...just wanna keep doing all the dirty little things I
do..."

Wait a minute, considering recent history...ah, never mind.

And Jon; great job on Little Billy.  Very funny because as I was
scrolling through the Digest, that was the only one left, and just like
you described it, it literally fell out of mouth, and there it was -
Little Billy ("just to prove that they were cool").  I scrolled down
some more, and you had it!

>Wink Schrade-endale, game show hose extrordinaire:

Sorry Wink, I meant to say "game show HOST"!  A housand pardons.  Damn
that T...

Jim in Colorado