new Encore releases

Got an email from themusic.com today announcing that a
new set of Encore discs would be available soon.  The
webpage it linked to touted the Who releases of last
year and featured a picture from the tour.  Elsewhere
on their site it looks like they are getting ready for
a set of Duran Duran releases.  Maybe that's all it
is.

OTOH, while corresponding with the head of
themusic.com last year (urging the release of
Hershey!) he solicited input on what other Who shows
would be worth pursuing as Encores.  I put my vote in
for any of the 1997 Quad shows and a complete
Shepherd's Bush from December 1999.  Keep your fingers
crossed.

Ken