Re: Exquisitely Bored: The Who Game

Jon writes:

> I know I've heard something like "shoes for your feet" but what song
> is that in?

Oooh, so close, Jon.  You were almost there but Cynthia beat you to it.

Cynthia writes:

> "I'm One" (but I can't get that even-tanned look "on my face")
> "Disguises" (and your shoes were too big "for your feet")
> "Slip Kid" (left the keys right "in my car")

In fact, Cynthia bursts past Jim & Joel, takes *three* out of five, &
wins the coveted Jack Shite trophy for this round.  Bravo!

> Cool game, Scott.

Like I said, I stole the idea, so I can't take credit for it.  But it's
actually fun trying to choose three words that aren't A.)too general to
make the task impossible, & B.)too crucial to the song as to make the task
too easy.  "Knees and pray" would be way too easy a clue for WGFA.

Anyway, if the game gets stupid, or old, let me know.  The entire list I
came up with isn't too long so I may run out of examples soon enough any-
ways.

With that, here's the next five.  And way too easy they are:

1. "they were cool"
2. "fly your plane"
3. "around the world"
4. "the first song"