alt.music lists

Hey, folks. I could use some help in spreading the word on Pete's innocence. Since Phoenix Survivors sent out their appeal for more names, I posted to some of the alt.music lists, and now it appears that it's also a good opportunity for PR on Pete. I've run into the standard knee-jerk opinion on pedophilia and child porn. Anybody who has access to usenet groups is welcome to start/join in the discussion, but of course I'm looking for sympathetic, level-headed support. Right now there are dicussions going on the following lists:

alt.music.pearl-jam
alt.music.led-zeppelin
alt.music.oasis
alt.music.stereophonics

If you don't have access and would like to join the discussion, speak up and I'll tell you how to get there. Thanks to all.

keets