Missing CDs!

Hello,

I just had a minor panic attack.    I have this nice little handy
cd carrying case with all of my 2002 tour CDs, Lifehouse,  boots,
a bunch of solo Pete,....    It was lost.   I looked everywhere...
I looked in cars, trunks, cabinets, on shelves, drawers.   I asked
the kids.  They gave me dumb looks, cause losing stuff is their life now.

I accused my wife of being too neat; always picking stuff up
and "putting it away".   Where the f%$@ is this "away" place?   "Out"
is a much better place I might add.   Yeah, "out in the open", that's
what we need.

I was not looking forward to having to do a mental inventory
of exactly what was lost.   I remember having it on a ski trip.
I remember having to "put it away" in some nightstand.    f%$@, was
it still in that nightstand at the ski place?  f%$@, that was months
ago.

Wife:   "I know I've seen it."
Me:   "Where, where?"

Wife:   "Remember when you weren't feeling well, you asked me to
	put on the 'yellow one' in - what ever that was.  It's in the family
	room, in with the stereo"
Me:    "It's the 'I' disk that starts with 'I Don't Even Know Myself'.   You
	know the I in L I F E!   Jeez!

.....   OK, that's an obvious place I didn't look, but I never get to
	play The Who in MY home stereo.  At least it doesn't seem that
	way.

Me:   opening cabinet... "There it is!   YES!"

Wife:  "It's gonna be okay"
Me:    "You are forgiven!,   forgiven, forgiven....."

Joe in Philly  -  much happier now.