Re: the who

In a message dated 6/10/2003 1:24:39 PM Pacific Standard Time, elbo@hotbox.ru
writes:

> how many hours a day do you spend listening to the who music?

Every day is different.  I could spend 8 hours one day and not again for a
week.

> do you listen to the who every day?

Almost.  But, I wouldn't

> do you read the mailing list every day?

I usually read it in the morning and before I go to bed.

> respond to as many posts as you can?

That is very obvious.......but I do try and take a break now and then.

> do you have any who posters on the walls?

I do!!  I have a little area, only in view if I am on my computer.  I have a
poster from Face Dances.  I have another live poster.  I have the cover from
the program of John's funeral, my autographed pic and two other pics of me
after the 1989 show.

> just curious.  ;-))))))

Love,
Jo