FYI...

Found this in this morning's email pile...from Phoenix survivors.

Today is Monday the 9th of June 2003. 249 people have signed the
petition so far.

The initial letter laying out our concerns and calling for Mr Townshends
removal from the Sex Offenders Register, has now been passed to the
British Government, through our member of Parliament, Mr. Andrew
McKinley MP.

We need to get as much support as possible, to stand any chance of
persuading Mr Blunkett to remove Mr Townshend. We are planning a public
appeal, we are also hoping to reach Mr Townshends more famous
supporters, calling for all 'fair minded people' to come and support
this petition, Mr Townshend may well have been the specific case that
sparked this matter off, but, the fact is, without the appropriate
changes to this law 'any one' working in this field could be 'at risk'
from the same fate and indeed, Mr Townshend is no Paedophile and should
not be on the register.

FYI link daytonspoint.com: Music Pete Townshend Defended By A Victim's
Group
<http://daytonspoint.com/common/launch/060303/060303_pete_townshend_defe
nded.html>

Will keep you updated unless you say otherwise

PS1