Optimism

>Subject: Re: The Who-Zep connection; Testy; Glittering boy
>From: Zenswhen <bushchoked@yahoo.com>
>
>Hope springs eternal, just ask Kevin. I wish I could be as optimistic.

Well, I don't know how optimistic I am, really.
I do now have some hope that there will be movement to get Pete off this Ped. list, but I wouldn't call it optimism.
It's more a "glimmer".
But, at the same time, I never would have bet that Phoenix Survivors would have reversed themselves the way they did.
So, who knows?

Regarding the long term legacy......
I fear this will simply be added to Pete's list of wacky stuff, like the "Pete's gay" thang.
It's like a running joke for everyone to nail Pete in this way.  Can't have a rocker being *too* intelligent and good!  Got to keep him in his place!  How else will the average Led Zep. fan feel good about themselves??????   :-)

Kevin in VT