Who's WHO Interviews

Hi all;

In April of 2002 I offered via these lists to send CDr copies of a group of
interviews from an old recording titled WHO'S WHO which I had been working
on cleaning up.  After John died, I felt quite depressed and I lost interest
and neglected the project.  However, as part of my own methods of coping
with the one year anniversary of his passing, I have completed editing and
improving the sound quality (at least to the best of my limited abilities)
and am burning them to discs this weekend.

There were many that wrote to me in response to my original offer with very
supportive comments and requests for copies.  I still have the email
addresses and did send out a notice last week to those addresses advising
that the files would be ready for burning/mailing but I haven't received
many responses.  It could be that folks have lost interest due to my
inability to complete the project at the time I had given; but I am guessing
that some of the respondees have possibly changed email addresses as well.

So I am sending this note to all of the lists to let you know that I am
ready to get these discs out.  It is much later than I had originally
promised and I do apologize for that....but I hope all of you understand
that the pain of loss required that I make other choices.  I did not mean to
offend anyone by not following thru with my offer and I realize I didn't
offer an explanation as to why I did not.  Please know that I really am very
sorry.

I want to get as many of these sets out (there are 3 disks) in time to be in
the recipients hands in time for June 27th, 2003.  I think John would have
appreciated it.

If any of the original respondees are still interested, please let me know.
I will also take requests from new fans who did not have the opportunity to
respond to the original offer, but wish to specifically advise that they
will be filled after the CDrs are sent to the original group (so please be
patient).  In any case, I will do whatever I can to get these out in the
mail so that they arrive in time for any commemorative ceremony any of you
may have planned.

Long Live Rock
Long Live John

jacqueline