Re: my Pete letter

In a message dated 6/5/2003 2:06:16 PM Pacific Standard Time,
amck@thenetdr.com writes:

> Well done, but I don't recall A Different Bomb being mentioned in
> their statement.  All I find is "Since then, we have received a great
> deal of correspondence...offering further (known) information "

Hi Alan,

Based on the same portion of the statement from the Phoenix Survivors that
you mentioned, I was able to reference A Different Bomb in my Pete letter.  I am
in contact with a few people who are responsible for providing the Phoenix
Survivors with a part of the "great deal of correspondence, all polite and
respectful offering further (known) information that was not made widely
available"....etc., to the Phoenix Survivors.  That correspondence of course included A
Different Bomb.

Sincerely,
Johanna

ite and respectful offering further (known) information that we not made
widely available at the time and asking us 'in the name of fairnes' to reconsider
our postion regarding Mr. Townshend.reat deal of correspondence, all polite
and respectful, offering further (known) information that was not made widely
available at the time and asking us 'in the name of fairness' to reconsider our
position re: Mr Townshend.

e then, we have received a great deal of correspondence, all polite and
respectful, offering further (known) information that was not made widely available
at the time and asking us 'in the name of fairness' to reconsider our
position re: Mr Townshend.

nce then, we have received a great deal of correspondence, all polite and