Re: Thanking Phoenix Survivors

In a message dated 6/5/2003 12:15:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org writes:

> I hope some of you will follow me in thanking this organization for their
> actions

I am very appreciative of what they are now doing, but it's sort of like
getting a hug after getting kicked in the crotch by the one who did both.

Pete is not a pedophile and what they are now doing only proves that they now
know it too.  -After they smeared him in a time of big press.  He was done
wrong by them in a big way.

I'll thank them if they manage to help get him off that list.  That would be
the best thing that could happen.

What they say helps or hurts Pete because of the pull they have, but it
doesn't affect what I think about him one way or the other. I'm proud of him and
the way he has handled himself throughout this horrible debacle, even though he
made the mistake.

His "Free but branded" post was just fine by me because he doesn't belong on
that list!  That's not based on some positive thinking or faith or denial or
superstition or "unrealism," it is just good sense based on the lack of
evidence for the crime he was branded for.

They owed this to Pete. He owes them or us fans nothing. He's already done
the giving and is *paying* for it unfairly.

Jon in Mi.