Response From Phoenix Survivors

Response from Phoenix Survivors:

=====

Thank you for signing the petition to have Pete Townshends name removed from
the UK sex offenders register. Unless you say otherwise, we will keep you up
to date with our progress. Please ask everyone you know to add their
support.

We have written to Mr Blunkett (the UK's senior Home office minister) and we
hope to present the petition with all e-mail's attached, within the next 14
weeks, along with our own arguments for having him removed and changing the
law to prevent non sex offenders being placed on it.

PS note. Mr Townshend had no idea we planned to do this and although we are
very mindful, not to add to his distress or give rise to any further unfair
negative publicity, we do feel the UK government has made a terribly mistake
here, which needs to be rectified, this is achievable done through the
proper channels so please feel assured that we will proceed with respectful
caution and will not give up until we have succeeded.

With thanks
PS1
=====

- SCHRADE in Akron