Re: Noncewatch

In a message dated 7/26/2003 9:00:00 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> If I read rightist lit correctly, they've admitted here that their previous
>
> posts about Pete were in error.

When I read that a while back I understood it like they were saying Pete only
accepted the caution to avoid a possible jail sentence, if he fought it
instead.  Then they referred to him as a sick bastard.  Not cool at all.

They may have done *some* homework, but I would give them an E+ for their
obvious bias.  While I am usually on the right for the most part, I am not
blindly on the right.  I owe no allegiance to it.  It balances the left and vice
versa. Good system.

These dudes are armed with machine guns and are not good shots.

Jon in Mi.