Re: The Who Game

> > Can anyone think of another Who song
> > with "in the morning" in it?
>
> 'I've got that wide awake, give and take, five o'clock in the morning
> feeling'-Dreaming From The Waist.

Aw, piss.  That wasn't the song I was thinking of, either.  What a bad
clue I picked.  I apologize.  Bonus bag o' shite for Roger in London.

So, "in the morning" can be found in "Pictures of Lily," "Dreaming From
the Waist," & what other Who song?  Or songs, plural, as the case may be.
Need a hint?  The line I'm thinking of is sung by Pete.

Still left:

3. "won't get you"
4. "you don't notice"
5. "in the morning" (besides "Pictures of Lily" & "Dreaming From the Waist")

- SCHRADE in Akron

I do not value any view of the universe into which man & the institutions
of man enter very largely & absorb much of the attention.
    - Henry David Thoreau, 1852