Re: GO LANCE (No Who)

Kevin wrote:

> GO LANCE!

I caught Monday's stage on OLN yesterday afternoon/evening.
I had goose bumps.  There are so many great things about
this event and this sport, but the I believe that the greatest
is the fact that the super stars have to put out.  They cannot
just sit in their little cocoon and be king.  They have to
put it on the line.   I dig that!   It's like The Who playing
live.

When Lance had his spill, then the pedal incident...Whoa baby!
I was just as pissed for him as he was.  I knew he'd kick ass,
and it couldn't have happened at a better time, because he
did eventually run out of adrenaline at the top.  He's the
real deal, and so is Jan Ul1rich.

I was on the Champs-Elysees when Greg LeMond won in 1989, coming
from behind in the final time trial.   What a thrill!

Joe in Philly
Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.