The First Pay-Per-View

Hi,

I was watching this Japanese Laserdisc I have
called "Daylight Again" with Crosby Stills and
Nash. In the beginning it said it was a pay per
view. I guess the concert was from around 1982
because they played a lot from the album Daylight
Again. Anyway I own the Pay Per View of the Who
Rocks America Japanese Laserdisc from 1982 also.
My question is were The Who the first group to
ever do a pay per view concert? I thought the
Chicago 79 show was the first for The Who.

Anyone here know?

Thanks, Jeff